Wheelers Books
The Fifteen Percent: Overcoming Hardships and Achieving Lasting Success

The Fifteen Percent: Overcoming Hardships and Achieving Lasting Success (Hardback)

By Giles, Terry
Foreword by Carson, Ben

  • RRP: $47.99
  • $43.19
  • Save $4.80
  • To Order

Learn what sets high achievers apart in this riveting tale of triumph over tragedy. When faced with a tragedy such as losing a job, enduring abuse, or struggling with addiction, 85% of people crumble. But, for the remaining 15%, surviving such trauma makes them stronger. For 15%,... surviving makes them not only successful, but unstoppable. You don't have to endure pain to achieve such success. In this groundbreaking book, Terry Giles takes us on an intellectual journey through the world of the fifteen percent. He breaks down the qualities of the most famous, most accomplished examples of high achievers in his own life and career, answering the question: what makes these people different. The key to understanding the 15% is understanding where they come from. Giles examines how culture, upbringing, and generational values shape the mindsets of the 15%. Along with fascinating stories from a lifetime of Giles's own work as a criminal attorney and business tycoon, he reveals untold secrets to success that anyone can implement. For example, you'll learn: How to harness fear of failure to your advantage Why playing it safe is the fastest way to the bottom How to shrug off setbacks once and for all and move forward Brilliant and entertaining, The Fifteen Percent is a masterpiece that will change the way you look at the lives of those around you, and transform your world view like nothing you've ever read.
Read more

ISBN 9781510758339
Released NZ 1 Apr 2020
Publisher Skyhorse Publishing
Format Hardback
Alternate Format(s) View All (3 other possible title(s) available)
Indent title (internationally sourced), usually ships 4-6 weeks

Full details for this title

ISBN-13 9781510758339
Stock Available
Status Indent title (internationally sourced), usually ships 4-6 weeks
Publisher Skyhorse Publishing
Imprint Skyhorse Publishing
Released 1 Apr 2020
Publication Country United States United States
Format Hardback
Author(s) By Giles, Terry
Foreword by Carson, Ben
Category Entrepreneurship
Advice On Careers & Achieving Success
Number of Pages 196
Dimensions Width: 152mm
Height: 229mm
Spine: 23mm
Dewey Code 158.1
Weight 376g
Interest Age General Audience
Reading Age General Audience
Library of Congress Resilience Personality trait, Success, Successful people
NBS Text Careers & Success
ONIX Text General/trade